For maximum assistance with tuition and associated school fees, it is recommended that you research these scholarships before applying for Tuition Assistance.
Christian School has a cap on the number of scholarship students we can
enroll. Please check with the admissions
office before applying.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications for tuition assistance must be submitted in June prior to the fall term.
See specific dates near the bottom of this page.
School tuition assistance is available to qualifying families of children entering kindergarten through high school. Students must register and be accepted at Trinity Christian School prior to applying for financial aid. All registration fees are non-refundable even if financial assistance is not granted. If a student is not accepted due to other factors such as not passing the entrance test or poor behavioral history, registration fees will be returned. Current students will have priority for financial assistance, followed by Trinity Baptist Church members and finally to new families. Additional financial assistance is not available to families already receiving AAA, Step Up For Students corporate tax money, Gardiner scholarship, the McKay scholarship (see 'Scholarship' section above), or Family Empowerment Scholarship.
Trinity Christian School uses the online service of FACTS Grant and Aid to process applications. FACTS does not decide whether financial assistance will be given or how much to give; rather FACTS provides a need-based financial aid analysis service which includes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition. All information from FACTS is kept confidential. Results are reviewed by the School Board who make recommendations to the Administrator. The School Board reserves the right to conduct further reviews of applicants including verification of church involvement and the research of certain hardship cases to determine needs. Upon approval by the Administrator, financial aid offers are then sent to qualifying families.
Once the committee offers financial aid to a family, the family will be asked to sign an acceptance letter. If financial aid is granted, some volunteer work at TCS is required. If you received financial aid during 2021-2022 school year, please include in your letter to the board the ways that you volunteered. Financial aid is granted on an annual basis and can be discontinued at any time if the family does not abide by the criteria detailed below. Any money granted is subject to the number of applicants and available funding. Not all applicants will be granted financial aid.
Other criteria considered in awarding financial assistance:
- Financial need
- Academic performance of student (maintain a 2.0 average)
- Christian character of student
- Disciplinary history of student
- Parent cooperation and school involvement
- TCS family financial accounts are current and account history may be reviewed
Trinity Christian School is striving to make Kingdom Education available to every family. Trinity Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic background.
Families must reapply each year. To start the process, click on the FACTS link below:
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. If you have questions regarding the FACTS Grant and Aid application contact (866) 441-4637.
- The charge for the application is to be paid by credit card at the end of the session.
- Online submission is available beginning February 8, 2022.
- The online submission deadline for all applications is June 01, 2022.
- Make your tax appointment early.