Where will reading take YOU this summer?
The Summer Reading Challenge begins on May 24 at 12:01 PM. All 2023 - 2024 school year students may participate in the Summer Reading Challenge. Each student is challenged to read 100 pages multiplied by his/her grade level.
Select the appropriate link below to download all instructions and forms in PDF format:
- LIBRARY HOURS FOR JULY
- Students ENTERING 1st - 12th Grades Reading Challenge
- Students ENTERING 4th-5th Grades Required Reading
- GRADES 3 - 5 SSYRA List By Author
- GRADES 3 - 5 SSYRA List By Title
- Students ENTERING 6th-8th Grades Required ELA Assignment
- GRADES 6 - 8 SSYRA List By Author
- GRADES 6 - 8 SSYRA List By Title
- Students ENTERING 6th - 8th Grades Required Bible Assignment
- Students ENTERING 9th-12th Grades Required ELA Assignment
- Students ENTERING 9th - 12th Grades Required Bible Assignment
SUMMER AR TESTING FOR GRADES 4 - 12
rightarrow Students are required to take the AR test on their English Language Arts' Summer Reading book
rightarrow Take it in July or the first day of school. Check the library calendar for available times.