Where will reading take YOU this summer?
The Summer Reading Challenge begins on May 24 at 12:01 PM. All 2023 - 2024 school year students may participate in the Summer Reading Challenge. Each student is challenged to read 100 pages multiplied by his/her grade level.
Select the appropriate link below to download all instructions and forms in PDF format:
- LIBRARY SCHEDULE FOR JUNE 29TH - JULY 26
- Students ENTERING 1st - 12th Grades Reading Challenge
- Reading Log
- Students ENTERING 4th-5th Grades Required Reading
- GRADES 3 - 5 SSYRA List By Author
- GRADES 3 - 5 SSYRA List By Title
- Students ENTERING 6th-8th Grades Required ELA Assignment
- GRADES 6 - 8 SSYRA List By Author
- GRADES 6 - 8 SSYRA List By Title
- Students ENTERING 6th - 8th Grades Required Bible Assignment
- Students ENTERING 9th-12th Grades Required ELA Assignment
- Students ENTERING 9th - 12th Grades Required Bible Assignment
SUMMER AR TESTING FOR GRADES 4 - 12
- Students entering 4th - 5th grades are required to take the AR test on their reading assignment book.
- Students entering 6th - 12th grades are required to take the AR test on their English Language Arts assignment book.
- AR tests may be taken in the library during scheduled open hours in June or July or on the first day of school.
- Check the library schedule above for available times.
- Reminder for students entering 4th - 12th grades, the points earned on the required assignment will not count toward your point goal for the first quarter and you may not retest on the book.